- You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
- Gray hair is God’s graffiti.
- Old is always fifteen years from now.
- You know the only people who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who’ve never had any.
- I wasn’t always black… there was this freckle, and it got bigger and bigger.
- It isn’t a matter of black is beautiful as much as it is white is not all that’s beautiful.
- Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy.
- When you become senile, you won’t know it.
- My childhood should have taught me lessons for my own fatherhood, but it didn’t because parenting can only be learned by people who have no children.